A visual inspection must be made of The GOTCHA! before every use. Upon inspection should any defects, cracks or breaks in the device be deteced, it must be taken out of service and returned the manufacturer for repair and recertification.
A full inspection should be done occasionally.
This inspection includes:
• Deformations of the structure (main plate)
• Cracks, welds, openings, mechanism ...
• The correct operation of the device
• Trigger speed variations
• Proper operation of the automatic release and manual release
• The presence of security elements